• In the Spotlight:

When your ovulating, have you ever had hot flashes or just sweated allot?

My husband and I are trying to concieve but my periods come at different times each month but today is 15 days after my last period started and this is normally around the time a women ovulates. For the past 2 days I have been getting like thees hot flashes or just really sweaty at times and Im wondering if that could be a sign that Im ovulating?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:03 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It is very possible to get hot flashes because your temperature changes...I can feel when I am ovulating and there have been a few times that i have just walked from one end of the house to the other and felt like i was on fire...lol...so hopefully this helps...as far as your periods being off and not always coming at the same time or around, try the ovulating kits..you can get them at Wl-Mart and they are like $18.00 and it's not just one, but a bunch as well as you might try charting your temp with a BBT!!! hope this helps
    brice08

Answer by brice08 at 1:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2008