We haven't had sex in 4 months...

And I could care less. I just don't want to. I haven't even had the urge. I feel terrible for my hubby. I don't know what to do. I do give him oral so he isn't completely frustrated. Any ideas for what may be going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• This might sound silly, but Dr. Oz has some good information on his website about how to reconnect. Spend five minutes each night just cuddling and kissing. Then spend five minutes talking - not about kids or work or the house or bills - more about hopes, dreams, what you love about each other. It's kind of a cycle - he will feel more connected if you have sex, you will feel more connected because he feels close to you.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You're not the only one. I think it's a phase that some of us go through, that the feeling just goes away for us.

I feel like I could go years with out sex.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Me too. I have thought about the fact that I could possibly go years and not care.
    k_hall1784

Answer by k_hall1784 at 7:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You go through periods of not wanting any. I know I do. I don't think anything is necessarily wrong but it could be a medical problem. Some couples don't have sex and that is fine with them. If it becomes an issue you would need to figure out why you don't want sex.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Perhaps you should have your hormone levels checked. When did you have your last baby? How is your relationship? Are you tired, stressed? These could all be factors. I wouldn't let it slide, because sex and love are important for bonding and maintaining bonding. Even if you don't feel like it, you might want to find out WHY you don't feel like it.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 8:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I was wondering if you had tried any female libido enhancers
    mamakrysoftwo

Answer by mamakrysoftwo at 8:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• thats so sad. can't you just go through the motions and give him some. oral sex just isn't the same thing.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010