Would you send a letter with the address to the mayor's secretary?

My husband has been attending political fundraisers for years. SInce it is a political year, my fil and sil have gotten invitations to parties but not my husband. My sil was bragging about going so do I mail a letter informing the secretary? I really do not want to seem politically incorrect, but I feel bad for my husband always in his father's shadow while his father gets the limelight. SHould I let her know to include the address? This is not the first time this has happened. The mayor personally invited him by phone but I just want to make sure my husband is on the mailing list.

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 7:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure! I don't see any reason why not! You might want to follow it up a week or two later with a phone call too.

I'm sure they'd be happy to have someone on their mailing list who is really interested and is going to give them money.
    ahhmericanwoman

Answer by ahhmericanwoman at 8:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• um..... wouldn't be be cooler to get a personal phone call than to get a generic mail invite?
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2010