IF YOU COULD LIVE IN THE PAST FOR 1 WEEK, HOW FAR BACK WOULD YOU GO FOR THAT WEEK?

pattie14

Asked by pattie14 at 7:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Seven years and I would have called and spent more time with my mom that week before a heart attack took her from us too soon.
    Intrique

Answer by Intrique at 8:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i would go back to a year or so ago
    when S/O started to make me think that @n@l play was a fun once in a while thing
    I would yes..NO WAY=NEVER EVER
    and he MAY have kept his "interest" in the closet like he did with his ex wife of ten years

now he is on the computer watchinghis "interest" almost every day, and I am making plans to leave with our daughter

but in the long run, things happen for a reason, and knowing fact maybe better than having some idea that something is just not right and not knowing what it is..like a puzzle that has a missing piece, it is not missing , it is just crammed into a wrong spot
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'd go back about 25 years--- back before my parents bitter divorce and back when my grandparents were still alive.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would go back to some really fun teen years, but I would change nothing. I was wild and crazy, and did some really stupid crap, but it led me to where I am and I wouldn't want to change that. Well, there was that one guy in the bathroom of a motel that I would change....lol
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 9:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would go back to last week and play the winning lottery #'s
    dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 6:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• back to my shildhood , and stay there forever
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• 8 yrs ago, and would have said no to someone and walked away
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 8:52 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Senior year... I think 6 years ago?

DH and I almost got together then, but we were both too shy to actually talk it out... I'd love to go back and make it happen then, instead of having to wait the two awful years it took us to finally get together, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would go back to when my SO and I started dating and were falling in love.
    mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 2:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2010