Has Anyone...? HELP!

Have any of you knew when the ovulated and made sure they had sex the specific days and knew/ thought they were pregnant and actually were? everyone says it happens when you least plan and expect it but when your actively trying thats kinda hard... its envitable you will think about it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i can almost always tell when i ovulate, and i am currently 35 weeks pregnant (so, obviously, not ovulating anymore). using the Natural Family Planning is tracking your cycle and ovulation to conceive or prevent pregnancy. most people don't pay that much attention or know their bodies well enough to know what days they are ovulating, but generally speaking, you are also have a much higher sex drive when you're fertile. its just nature's way
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I always know when I am ovulating and I always know when I am pregnant right away before any test can tell me. I think it all depends on how in tune you are with your body.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I just followed the method of 14 days after the first day of my period and that worked. I got pregnant with the second attempt
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 2:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Well; I knew I ovulated on the 7th of August ( I can tell as I can feel it;) purposely had sex on the 8th; and found out we were pregnant 10 days later :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:47 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I just had sex whatever days i felt like it throughout the month and got preg. that can happen any time u have sex doesn't matter what day. and i had a good ida i was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I knew when I ovulated. I had sex TTC. I thought I concieved, I took a test. Negative. I was pregnant, it was just too soon, I jumped the gun. Relax and it will happen (so long as you two are able). Stress affects your cycle and your ability to concieve, try to relax! Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 4:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I agree with most of the people on here, I don't know that I used it to plan a pregnancy, but I did use the Natural Family Planning method to avoid pregnancy (along with an IUD), but I always made sure that I didn't have sex when I was ovulating (which I can always feel), now both of my pregnancies where "unplanned" simply because my first, I was on my period and we used a condom, and I still got prego (funny thing about being 17 and unregular!), and my second, I just didn't count properly, I was 1 week off, and that's all it took!!!
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 7:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2008