so i posted a few minutes ago and nothing heh sorry i just am really worried. 5 negivties. 2 days late. Yes? No? Is there a chance?

also feeling sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you're more likely to get a false negative than a false positive. stress can mess up your cycle too. i would give it a little bit longer, try to relax. test again in a few days to a week
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:23 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• There is probably a chance that you are! However my tests have come out positive as soon as I am late.
    A late period can mean a lot of different things. If you are really that worried you should call your Dr. and have them set up a blood test appt. for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• 5 negitives. Your not pregnate. 5 tests.... c'mon lol

But if you are REALLY that worried get another in a couple weeks
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• 5 negatives is usually a good sign that you are not. Sometimes stress delays your period.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I used to skip a month. So it's probably stress. Sorry if that isn't what you wanna hear.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:30 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• no that IS what I want to hear lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• lol okay
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Umm with my DD I took at least a dozen pregnancy tests all negative. Finally I went to the doctor and got blood done. No test has ever shown positive on me before 3 months. Possibly because I have periods while prego but not sure LOL. Good luck
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 1:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• They say to wait a day in between testing. Quit being the energizer bunny and give it a day. If you are *that* worried go to the doctor. Their urine test are much more sensitive. You can also ask for a blood test.

Know taht stressing about getting it can cause it to delay even more. Good luck on getting the answer you are looking for.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 2:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• imtheonlysane1...I am exactly the same way, with my first I had a period, not just spotting, but a full fledged period for the first 5 months. I did the same with my 2nd, I took 27 pregnancy test throught the coarse of my pregnancy ALL of them came out NEGATIVE, including the one I took while I was in labor. With my second I finally got a Positive pee test, when I was about 7 1/2 months along. OP: I know this is probably sooooooooo not what you want to hear, but it's a different outlook for a very real possibility. Try to relax, retake in 10 days, if still neg, and no period, go see a Dr.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 7:40 AM on Oct. 18, 2008