Do you watch porn with your husband?

You can answer anonymously if you want. I do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Entertainment

• Yea we do watch porn together
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:04 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• all the time. we watch it, make fun of certain things about it before going wild. he'll watch it on the internet during the early mornings, i watch it online before he gets home from work. i never have a problem with him looking at it, cause i know in the end, he'll be with ME.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 2:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Yes I do.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Absolutely!!!
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• We have a few times. We usually end up giggling about it though, not actually watching it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• We only watch it toghether, never alone!
    emsmom01

Answer by emsmom01 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Yup!
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 9:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I've tried to. But he finds it boring. I can't believe I married a man that doesn't like porn!!! But I guess I shouldn't complain, a lot of women have hubby's that are addicted to porn and it hurts them...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• OMG, yes! After 24 years of marriage, both of us being in our 50's, it's a godsend! Also, cuts down on the foreplay, so, we can get right to the good stuff!
    Anonymous

• We watch it together. At first I was against watching it and refused, but now we both watch it. He gets annoyed though because I like to critize (spelling I know) everything. Like how they always leave their socks on!!! That drives me nuts!!
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2008