looking for a group!!

Hello! I am looking for a group here that's active, fun, and that fits me. I am interested in living healthy, organic, green, but I'm fairly new to this lifestyle so I'm not really interested in making my own laundry soap or never washing my hair (yuk!). I'm also past the 40 year old mark so I'm not interested in home birth or breastfeeding (although I think both are great for those that are in that phase of their lives!). Are there any groups around that are active that discuss eating organic foods or living green or going to farmer's markets or how to do a garden in town?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Green Organic Natural Simple Living
    Cooking with Whole or Organic Foods
    Fruit and Vegetable Gardening
    niknik78

Answer by niknik78 at 8:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Go to "find groups" under the group section. You can view all or search by key words. Have fun !! :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Home Life
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2010