What is the earlist you can have pregnancy symptoms? DH and I are trying to have another baby

we started trying 2 days before my period was due I started my period the same as usual heavy same amount of days and everything which we started trying on the 6th of September. I started my period on the 8th of September. It lasted until September 12th which is normal. But then yesterday night I started getting dizzy and neauseas and my belly was hurting. Well this morning I wake up fine at first then about 15 minutes of being awake I was getting neauseas again and my belly is hrting again and now 2 hours later I am starting to get dizzy. I didn't have any symptoms with either of my other babies though (2) other than the belly hurting and 1time with my oldest I got motion sickness. But I did however find out I was pregnant with her 1 or 2 wks bf my period was due so I was just curious to know how soon you can have symptoms my periods are anywhere from 21-31 days but last 2 months have been at 25 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• The first month
    angelgirl962

Answer by angelgirl962 at 8:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Some people say they feel pregnant right away but really the earliest symptom is the positive on a pregnancy test.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 8:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• The first three months of pregnancy you will have morning sickness. Mine was the first three months
    angelgirl962

Answer by angelgirl962 at 8:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2010