SEXUAL NEED! HELP..................................................

I'M 26 YRS OLD AND MY AND MY BF BEEN TOGETHER FOR A YEAR AND A HALF AND EVERY SINCE ME AND MY BF HAD OUR DAUGHTER 6MOS AGO HE HAVE BEEN LESS SEXUAL. I'M WORRIED BECAUSE MY SEX DRIVE IS HIGH AND I THINK ABOUT SEX ALL THE TIME. BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE'S WONDERFUL. FAMILY OUTINGS, US TALKING ON THE PHONE EVERYDAY ( WE DONT STAY TOGETHER), US SHARING OUR GOALS. I JUST WANT HIM TO BE A LITTLE MORE SEXUAL. I'M STARTING TO FEEL LIKE HE'S NOT ATTRACTED TO ME SEXUALLY ANYMORE. AND AS FOR ME( I'M STARTING TO FEEL LIKE SAMANTHA OFF OF SEX AND THE CITY) I HAVE TO HAVE IT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Well if he was in the room with you when you had the baby then he may be seeing that when he thinks of sex. That is what happened with my SO LOL. If he wasn't then maybe he is just afraid of you getting pregnant again. Good luck.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I would try to talk to him. Maybe his drive is low because he is stressed at being a new parent. If sex is too much for him, maybe you should invest in some toys :P
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 2:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I FEEL YOU THERE HONEY. I AM IN THE SAME BOAT AND HAVE BEEN FOR ALMOST 2 YRS NOW. HE IS AFRAID TO GET ME PREGO AGAIN. HE IS TIRED CAUSE HE IS THE ONE THAT WORKS, AND A MILLION OTHER REASONS. SOMETIMES WHEN HE TELLS ME NO ALL I HEAR HIM SAY IS "I DONT WANT YOU ANYMORE." I KNOW THAT IT ISNT THE CASE BUT IT IS STILL HOW I FEEL. TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT A LOT OF MEN ACT LIKE THIS AFTER HAVING A CHILD, AND IT PROB HAS VERY LITTLE IF NOTHING AT ALL, TO DO WITH YOU. AS FOR THE ISSUE REGARDING NEEDING IT....GET SOME TOYS. I AM SO SERIOUS. EXPECIALLY SINCE YOU GUYS DONT LIVE TOGETHER. I AM SUCH A HORN DOG, THAT I HAVE NO PROB GOING INTO THE BEDROOM WITH "B.O.B." WITHOUT HIM. IF YOU WANNA TALK JUST MESSAGE ME.
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 2:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I'd talk to him. Who knows maybe there's a fixable reason he isn't in the mood as much lately. Maybe he doesn't want to wake the baby? Maybe he's stressed about his responsibilities? Maybe he thinks you are ignoring him in favor of caring for the baby? Who knows, if it's something you can fix, it's worth a try! Good luck!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• well I understand what you are feeling, sometimes when guys becomw fathers , it takes a lot from their ''man side'' emotionally. odds are he prob is scared that you might get pregnant again, on the other hand, maybe he is wanting more than just talking on the phone. he could be upset that you guys don't live together or something. if you are on birth control, assure him of it, if not then go out and buy condoms yourself so that he knows you are not wanting anymore children at this time. and of course, in my line of business, I must agree that toys come in handy when you can't have your man......lol!!! I can definatwly help in that dept..
    best of luck to you and it will get better with time.
    michelle ganno
    brown bag parties
    michelle@secretclosetgirls.com
    bbpgurl_michell

Answer by bbpgurl_michell at 4:05 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• SLOW DOWN !! HE MIGHT BE STRESSED FROM THE NEW BABY IT'S OK ! HE HAS A NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE HE'S A DAD ! HE MIGHT THINK YOU ARE TO TIRED FROM THE BABY WHY DON'T YOU DO A DATE NIGHT HAVE GRANDMA WATCH THE BABY FOR THE NIGHT GO BUY A CUTE SEXY NIGHTY AND SEE WHAT HE DOES THEN DON'T STRESS YOU COULD GO BUY A TOY TO CALM YOU DOWN !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Okay so I am in the same situation as you, and most of what these women are saying is true. I am a HORNEY WOMAN, always have been. My BF and I don't live together (our daughter just turned 2), he is extremly tired (he works I stay home, not to say my job isn't exhausting, but not like his), he also has 2 other children that he has every other week (the reason I don't live with him!), so here's the reasons that we only have sex like 2 times every other week. We have a 2 year old that we are worried about waking up, he works HARD all day and is tired, he has a LOT on his plate, he worries (even though we use birth control) about getting prego again. There are so many factors, talk with your sweetie, you will work it out! As for anything else TOYS!!!
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 8:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2008