Good idea for a childrens birthday party or am I just asking for a headache?

We are thinking about doing my 5 and 2 yr old sons birthday party at Disney. (their birthdays are 4 days apart)

We always do it at the house and I'm just sick of it... I also don't feel like spending a fortune.

I have about 4 family members that work at Disney ... so I picked out about 5 close friends to take to Disney with them (and yes their parents are coming as well). I was thinking about doing cake and ice cream at my house early-mid morning and then heading out to Disney.

I know my kids are going to love it because we haven't been to Disney in over 6 months.

Shellybelly420

Asked by Shellybelly420 at 8:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Holidays

• I dont think it should be a problem if the parents tag along! Might have been a headache trying to chase 7 kids around on your own! But sounds like a fun day!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• That sounds wonderful!!! I bet they'll love, and even if you get a headache from it, I'll bet in the long run, you will be THRILLED you did it!!! :D
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 9:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sounds like a great idea!
    laffin4fun

Answer by laffin4fun at 3:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm sure everyone will have a great time!
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• best part go on one of the kids birthday and they get into the park for free
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 2:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2010