Spice up my marriage adult content

My husband and I have only been married for a year, but have been together for 7 years. So it was never really the newlywed feeling. We are very comfortable with each other and have had a lot of stress on our relationship in the past year and a half. We love each other and I dont feel that that is a problem but I just want to try and spice things up to help bring back the passion! He travels with his job and isnt home a lot, so that is also a factor in the situation! Please help!!!

mrsmamaj

Asked by mrsmamaj at 8:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm in a similar situation, married just over a year, husband travels a lot for work. We are very in love but it's fun to keep it fresh. We have a ritual of calling each other in the morning and we catch up and talk while we both drink our coffee. Every night we say goodnight and I'll call you for coffee in the morning. It's small but really helps us stay connected.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 9:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My husband is gone a lot for work, too. We have been together for just over ten years and married for nearly six of them. Anyway, we talk to each other every night that he is gone and he is able to use a phone to tell each other good night. Just recently, though, I did a "photo session" of myself in vairous clothes, or not, and sent them to him in text messages on his phone. Just one here and one there. He LOVES it. And we try to shower together at least once when he is home. No monkey business, just a shower. The monkey business comes later! I'm sure that was a little TMI but, hope it helps!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010