Ate too much the day before?

Ok so you are on a diet. But its a rainy day and you want to have a spontaneous day and eat. Maybe not so healthy eat. But you don't want to kick you diet to the curb just from one bad day! What do you do to make up for it the next? Exercise is a choice, but what if its raining??

Carol936

Asked by Carol936 at 8:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am one who doesn't belive in diets or using the scale to determine "how we are". My suggestion is to just keep a positive and grateful mindframe and get busy cleaning and doing projects. Too much focus on weight loss can be depressing. Just eat as healthy as possible and keep moving. You can't change yesterday and you can start your day over anytime you want. Do not beat yourself up, it won't change anything. One thing that helps me is to drink tea when I want to snack or overeat. Hugs !! :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I don't believe in diets either, I believe in healthy living for a lifetime. But that doesn't mean I don't splurge from time to time. Don't dwell on it. Tomorrow is a new day. One day every once in a great while isn't going to kill you or make you gain 5 pounds.
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• workout inside
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:31 PM on Sep. 30, 2010