I was on pelvic rest for the first trimester... The dr told me that i'm off the rest....

She told us to be careful and just take it slow... I'm finding it difficult to get in to it and enjoy myself because i dont know my limitations.... I read on the internet that when you are prego you should not let him go deep. Is he going to deep? Can i relax and just have normal sex? I hate asking this but I dont want to make his sex life boring too. Can we do it from behind and all that normal stuff? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my sex drive was GONE when i was preggo, but i did still have sex with hubby, from behind is still okay just as long as he's not "banging" you hard (LOL- i'm too immature for this, i'm sitting here blushing- LOL)

anyhoo, when i felt like he wasn't getting satisified enough i would give oral or a hand job.
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 6:56 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• well. I remember my sex life was so0o great. during pregnancy.. so0o gothilicious kinky... but! if the Dr. told you to take it easy.. you could always have anal or oral sex....? ..... if you are off the rest i'm sure its fine to have vaginal sex, I've never heard of not allowing deep penetration...unless your husband has like a 10 inch penis, then woah! yeah you take it easy..... you're child is protected well.... no worries.. enjoy your sex life.....
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 9:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2008