Its Friday, what are your plans for the weekend?

Tonight. Absolutely nothing. We run so much with afterschool sports or whatever doing the week that we just want some TV or kids want computer time. Tomorrow there is a parade and festival going on. I will do that with the kids while husband goes to football game. Sunday, clean up clothes and relax get ready for Monday and overstimulated week again.

Asked by Carol936 at 9:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• Tonight is the Kick-off Carnival at the Elementary school. Tomorrow is my birthday and we may go to Greenfield Village and at night I'm going to the Nickelback concert!!!!

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My little one is with his Dad for the weekend. So tonight me and my DH are going over to some friend's house for dinner. Tomorrow we are supposed to go to a bike show/sales meet. Sunday, we are sleeping in!

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My kids have soccer and football games so will go to those, and it is the weekend of our towns annual fair. 3 of my children will be in the parade saturday am that is a tradition, then of course drive kids to/from the fair itself, maybe take my grandchildren

Answer by cmlkb at 9:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It is the hubby's birthday today and we need to get him a new car :(

Answer by croneasm at 9:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We are Civil War re-enactors and this weekend we will live in a tent as if it were the 19th century. We leave today and will setup camp. The event is a couple of hours away. Tomorrow we'll cook breakfast over the fire, attend the ladies tea, watch the battle and attend the ball. Sunday it's church, another battle, break camp and come home.

Answer by RosieCheeks64 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• not much. i'm going with the kindergartners to see the livestock/exhibits at the county fair this morning, and since dh works, he wants to take him AGAIN saturday night..i think i'll run up to Target while the do that. :)
    hmmm...gonna watch the Razorbacks beat Georgia on Saturday, then church on Sunday. a few more loads of laundry, clean the bathrooms again, and the usual everyday stuff.

Answer by dullscissors at 9:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Saturday I think we are going to the cruise in up town Sunday is church then dinner at my parents

Answer by martat at 9:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We are on vacation, play time for 2 more weeks!

Answer by Noosa at 9:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Irish Festival, Indianapolis Art Museum and birthday party!

Answer by Pinklaundry at 9:35 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Not much here, we will likely be spending time at home, perhaps a night of boardgames and snacks? Besides that we just got a new puppy and will be training him! :)

Answer by Nintendomommy at 10:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010