Tell me your diet?

I need to go on a serious diet but I'm a carb addict. Anyone else?

mamakrysoftwo

Asked by mamakrysoftwo at 9:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't really diet anymore. I decided to make a change and have stuck to it since February. I haven't lost much weight, but that's due to thyroid problems. I also am a Type 1 Diabetic.

I cut out almost all refined sugar and simple carbs and eat lots of veggies. Once I started, I realized I really enjoy my vegetables...especially steamed broccoli. You just have to decide to be healthier and stick with it. For a treat, I will have one of those sf pudding cups or a 100 calorie snack pack of some kind or a small piece of dark chocolate...just one piece though.

And believe me when I say...If I can do it, anyone can do it! Exercise OTOH is a completely different story. One I'm working on.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 9:41 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Diet is just a lifestyle to do. Just to maintain a balance way of eating. Too much of a particular food is not good; a little is okay. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Lean protein and produce.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I just eat healthy , take daily vitamins and exercise. If I diet i will gain it all back. A friend of mine is doing jenny craig but i hear a lot of people gain the weight back after they complete the program

Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i dont really have one. we dont eat beef, pork and i try not to pig out on unhealthy snacks. add more veggies and fruits gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:29 PM on Sep. 30, 2010