Pyscho Girlfriends/Spouces

Why do women feel the need to investigate everything their man does? Why do you check their phones, emails, and computers? Relationships are about trust, and when you are being psycho controlling, you are proving you have no trust in your relationship.

dakotaNrye

Asked by dakotaNrye at 2:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Is this a real question? Or are you just venting?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Those that get into other peoples business aren't busy enough in their own. Think about it in all aspects - the lady complaining about how you parent or what you're doing in the workplace isn't busy doing what she should.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 2:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I don't check my hubby's phone, or his email or stalk him. I do trust him. If I thought he was creeping, I'd check his stuff in a New York minute! If I found him doing what he should, I'd make it up to him. If I found him creeping, I'd know for sure and be able to make a decision based on real facts. Some women are psycho bitches, but I don't think checking a man's story makes her a psycho bitch. It makes her a wise bitch!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I think a better question is why not? If you've got nothing to hide, there's no reason to not allow someone to check up on your e-mails, phone calls, ect.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:24 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I don't...I don't know my husband's myspace password. I don't check his email. I hate seeing on CM that people trust their husband or whatever because they have his password. Lame.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I don't think it is lame just sometimes I am courious and so is he. My husband checks out my email and knows my passwords to everything. We have been to gether over 23 years.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I am learning to retrust my husband after he had an affair with my brothers x-wife while they were married and I was two months prgo with our 2nd child. Now that we are back together he gives me all his passwords and he told me I could look at them all and that is rebuilding what trust we had built before! If someone does it one time it is hard to get that trust back so not all situations are a bad thing to look up e-mails and caller ID just my thought.
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 5:06 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• WELL I THINK IF YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATED ON BEFORE FROM ANOTHER MAN THAT IT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO OR YOU FEEL DUMB ? WHY NOT I DON'T SEE THE BIG DEAL ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• THANK YOU. I think this is a GREAT question, and long the lines of something I just finished typing in an answer to a different question. I think it is a *horrible* way to live, constantly worried that something is happening behind your back. If you don't trust the man, why would you get married to him? So you can live your life tracking down his every move, every conversation, every anything? Sorry, I just don't understand it. I don't need to constantly check up on my husband because I trust him. I know him. I know that he loves me dearly, and would not do anything to jeopardize our marriage. And that is what a marriage *should* be.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• to Anon: If you've been cheated on by another man, why does that give you the right to mistrust and check up on your current man? Why does he have to pay for the sins of another? How would you feel if your man judged you based on other women he'd been with? It's illogical. One man is not another, and doesn't deserve to have the way he is treated be based on what some other guy did to you.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 5:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2008