Married sex at home

My husband recently came home from Afghanistan for two weeks, we had passionate crazy sex the first night at the hotel then once we got home with the kids it was just eh married sex. How do you spice it up at home

mamakrysoftwo

Asked by mamakrysoftwo at 9:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Fake it till you make it. Act like you are passionatly wanting him, and he will want you too. Dress sexy, flirt with him all day...etc.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 9:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Flirt with him, make a nice dinner for just the 2 of you, if your feeling adventurous add a toy! :)
    Nintendomommy

Answer by Nintendomommy at 10:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• The bedroom at home after kids have been running around just isn't sexy. We both want sex though I'm not faking it just lacks a lil something
    mamakrysoftwo

Comment by mamakrysoftwo (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Play games, flirt, dress up-in the bedroom. Someone asked the other day about tantric massages. Look it up. Hubby thought it was stupid, till I tried it. If you think things are a bit boring, then ANYTHING you do different will be exciting. When my hubby got home for his R&R sex was a bit more difficult then when he got home from deployment. I think because he knew he only had the 2 weeks. And that was a stressor. But, even though you have kids, and IDK how old they are, but if you just make flirty faces and flirty comments, it helps to set the mood. And lots of times the kids don't even pick up on it.
    Get a few cute panties, and thigh highs. Shower and set yourself up for when he comes in the room. It won't take long, and just little changes, little things will add big impact.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 11:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm going to look up tht tantric massage
    mamakrysoftwo

Comment by mamakrysoftwo (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2010