What products (anti aging) do you use and does it work?

I am thinking about changing out my facial products. I'm not liking my current stuff so I really am looking forward hearing what you ladies use!

Product

Price

Satisfaction

etc.

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 9:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Arbonne's RE9 products. They are fabulous. The face wash is $40, the toner is $35, the serum is $58 and the eye creme is $55. This might be pricey to some but the products last for approx. 6 months. My skin tone is so much better and the additional plus is that this is a line of skin care that is almost (90%+) natural. I truly can not say enough about them.
    cyn1218

Answer by cyn1218 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• DermaSilk
    $39.00 @ Walgreens (I found a $10 coupon)
    LOVE IT....

Tightens everything up!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• wow, all these are a "bit" on the pricey side, but keep going ladies i want to hear more.....i want to see what other women use!
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Hi I use Anew Rejuvenate from Avon. I use the day and night cream. I am an Avon rep and the 4pc. starter kit is actually on sale now for $25.00 It's a $58.00 value! Rejuvenate is for people in their 30's. There are other lines for when ur in your 40's & 50's. Check it out here and find out all the benefits of what these creams do. You will see the creams right on my homepage, just click on it. www.youravon.com/aosuna Also there is free shipping on my website.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 5:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• thank you avon_girlie....ladies come on i know you take care of your face...share your secret with me....lol :)
    Ladyblue38

Comment by Ladyblue38 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've used Cures, but I got it for free from the school I went to during a contest we had. So honestly price I'm unsure of. I know our retail cost for it was through the roof, and something I wouldn't pay for normally..

when I run out I'll probably switch back to Olay.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010