Tea or coffee?

Which is better?

Dariensmom1

Asked by Dariensmom1 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i like coffee
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I enjoy coffee too.. How do you take it? milk and sugar?
    Dariensmom1

Comment by Dariensmom1 (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I seriously drink about a gallon of iced green tea a day. It boosts your metabolism, is a good source of anti-oxidants and is good for your skin. I drink it like water, so it hydrates me. Make sure that you brew it at home, or buy the jugs that don't have added sugar or sweeteners, those are not healthy.

I do drink coffee too though, especially if it's been a long night or I have to be perky for a meeting or presentation.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Coffee!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• mmm both!!!
    and I drink them the same way- cream, no sugar (well, I only put cream in my black tea... herb teas I don't)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I drink both. Coffee in the morning and around 4:00 or so I drink and herbal tea.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• tea.....I like the zen tea from starbucks but of course I buy it from the grocery store because it's cheaper that way
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I like both. Coffee in the morning and with dessert. Iced tea when it's really hot outside. Hot tea when I need something warm but don't want coffee.
    RJNEELEY

Answer by RJNEELEY at 12:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I like them both. Coffee has more caffeine so I drink that first thing in the morning. Then I often have some spiced black tea in the afternoon and a rooibos tea before bed.
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Which is better Tea! But if your asking what we like to drink I like to drink both. Love them equally.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2010