i am 28 years old !

i have never worked before so i have no experience and i feel that i must work but the only thing that makes me doesn wanna work is that the fear that i wont be able to do anything and and i am getting older so my chances is getting less ,i feel lost so any tips ?

fire

Asked by fire at 4:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• Technical school, they give you real life skills.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 5:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Do you have to work at all? if not, why don't you try something from home? You will be trained and you will feel yourself useful. And I also do something that I like. Let me know if you need help.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• What about a business? Personally I think that every one should at least try it! It can be great money and freedom without the ties of a boss... I have a great business!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• well i think i want to be employed first i mean someone to direct me ... cuz i feel lost i am not sure i can run my own business unless i was forced to ..got what i mean ? but anyway thanks alot my friends
    fire

Answer by fire at 12:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i do tupperware and avon and love it if your interested contact me. Otherwise have you ever considered bartending? its only a 5 week class and very inexpensive and you can even do it online, the tips are great and the hours are mostly at night so your home with your kids.
    anh2231

Answer by anh2231 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Don't limit yourself. being employed only means that you will be paid by someone that will limit your income. I am an employer, I co-own and operate two companies, I have many employees, but try to direct them all to self home based financial opportunity. It gives you business experience an extra income opportunities. You don't need to be sheep in the flock, be the black sheep and find your own path. Visit my page or send me an message, I can give you some ideas that may help your direction.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I'm a marketing affiliate. It's really easy to learn. I was horrible with computers until I took this course. I can even help you with it since I'm completely done with training. It's REAL work, but you get to choose how MUCH work you want to do. I love it!! It's not one of those survey scam things either. It really does make money. I average $50 a day for 2 hours worth of work. Here's the link if you want to read it for yourself. www.estabrookonline.com
    2CuteBoys315

Answer by 2CuteBoys315 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2008