Can someone help me find a loft bed with bed tent?

I love this one on Ikea's children's page but it looks like they don't sell it (link below). Can someone help me find a similar one? I would like to find one that is made of wood (not metal) and that is lower level. Thanks in Advance!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 10:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Ikea doesnt sell a lot of the stuff online, only in stores... Here is one that I like, they also have it in pink...but it is pretty pricey! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Castle-Tent-Loft-Bed-w-Slide-Under-Bed-Storage-Blue/12321374

foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Thank you ladies. I am really not wanting one with a slide though. I think that is my biggest challenge in finding the right one. I will plan a trip to an Ikea store to see if they have this bed in store. Thanks again!
    JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• OP, if I remember correctly, you live pretty far from the Atl. Ikea store--have you tried to call them to see if they have it in stock? If not, maybe they can order for you and you can pick it up when it gets there. It might save you a trip downtown if you call (unless you like little shopping adventures like that, which I don't, lol). Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I just called the Atlanta store and they do have it in stock and the guy told me what the name was called and i was able to find it online. Vicesix, I do like little shopping adventures like that and I am hoping to be able to see a store display as well before I make a purchase. I guess we will be heading down to Atlanta this weekend!

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Craigslist
    Sunshine2103

Answer by Sunshine2103 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• YAY for you! I'm glad they have it and I hope you enjoy your trip downtown :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Ikea is really good about having just about everything on display...its like walking through rooms in a house...it is a really neat adventure...When I lived close to cincinatti we would go often and I don't think I ever saw even half of what they have to offer. I'm not sure if all of them have it but ours even had childcare for an hour at a time.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2010