What age were you when you had your first boyfriend?

Would you mind if your child has one at that age? When are your kids allowed to start dating? I don't even have any of this figured out yet! I guess it's because my son is 10 and likes video games better than girls.

mom-de-uno

Asked by mom-de-uno at 10:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My first real boyfriend--13. & My SO and I have discussed this matter & he wants our girls to wait to get boyfriends until they are a bit older.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• you're going to laugh at me... but I was almost 20!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I was 15. & I dont even want to think about my kids dating ever, but ofcourse when the time comes, I think I would let them bc theyre going to either way, right? Lol..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• 19
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• In an actual real relationship boyfriend? 34. Before that..nothing was ever any real type.

My son has had girlfriends since first grade....he only started recently at 14 to kind of go on a date-ish thing with his girlfriend and her older sister and fiancée.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• 13. he "came out" 2 years later, LOL.
    dosthepost

Answer by dosthepost at 10:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• LoL! Some are these answers are hilarious!
    mom-de-uno

Comment by mom-de-uno (original poster) at 10:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I was 5...lol, yes, 5. I kissed all the boys in the neighborhood and he was the best kisser so I picked him. And then my brother and his sister told us to go under the covers and kiss a lot (we later found out it was so that they could do the same outside the covers, lol)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• 19
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I was 13 when I had my first date to the movies......I was so scared but excited. Have no idea where he is now.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2010