Throw away or recyle?

I have been trying to throw away things that aren't able to be used but, sometime I forget to recycle. What about you?

Dariensmom1

Asked by Dariensmom1 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i try to recycle
    i try not to throw away
    i donate, or if time do freecycle
    it is amazing people who will try to get something for free even if they do not need it-better chance it does not end up in landfill then
    nice when it goes to someone who can use
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I recycle, freecycle, donate and try not to throw something away. People will take anything and what we may think is not usable, people can some how find uses for it.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• we recycle... and I try to buy things that use less packaging. we also compost so we rarely have a full dumpster every week (usually only when we have company)
    our recycling won't take cardboard or glass though and that kind of annoys me!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We always recycle...it's the least we can do to help our environment.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We do not have these services in our town for free, so many people do not have the money to pay someone to come and take the recycles away. I think if it was mandetory and free we would do much better with that. I personally hate throwing anything away that can be re-cycled!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I recycle as much as I can. There are some things our town won't pick up so it either gets thrown away or sent with DH to work. He works for a company that's pretty green and they can recycle everything.
    KelliW29

Answer by KelliW29 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We take things to the "recycling dumpsters" not sure what they are really called... the things with the smiley faces. We also compost, cloth diaper, and donate anything usable. I have a home daycare as well and usually don't even fill our trash bin weekly.
    midwestmommy574

Answer by midwestmommy574 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Recicling of course , this way i'll respect the earth wher i live and where all ppl that love live
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We always recycle. We have a city collection every week so every thing gets tossed into the blue box.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I RECYCLE...
    amyty

Answer by amyty at 3:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010