Does this workout work?

I'm trying to loose the weight I gained while I was pregnant with my son and I started doing the walk away the pounds with leslie sandstone and I was wondering if anyone has done them and if they worked.

I did them back when I was in high school during the winter to keep moving but I've never used it to loose weight.

I do the 3 mile walk but I also have an exercise bike and stephanie huckabees power fit 5 day workout set...which is 5 20 minute dvds and I do at least 1 a day

Also a friend told me I should add slim fast to this to get a faster result but I don't know because I don't know if it works. I don't want to waste my money on something if it won't work because I'm getting desperate to loose at least 30 pounds by the end of the year and hopefully 50 by my bday at the end of feb.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Walking is great excersize. Keep it up and try the dvds also. Cant hurt
    GPSGKR

Answer by GPSGKR at 11:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Slim fast is not a way to loose weight, as soon as you go back to eating regular food you will gain it all back. Try eating 6 small meals a day, increasing your fruits and veggies, eating more whole grains.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 12:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Any time you're burning calories it's helping, but to burn fat figure out your target heartrate and aim for exercise that will get you there and keep you there.
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have done walk away the pounds in the past and for me it was great to help me get started back working out. If you need motivation and something easier to do in the beginning then yes you should use these. After a while, they got to easy and I switched to other exercises. But i definitely recommend them for beginners.
    karenshell

Answer by karenshell at 2:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2010