stuck?!?

i am married with kids, and when my husband, boyfriend at the time, was in Iraq, i met someone who i was more compatible with in every way, we dated a few times , he knew about about my BF, and he also had someone waiting for him as well, but this went on for 6 months and he got station to another state, far from me but we would text each other, then my BF came home and we got married, and soon after had two kids, was happy for 1 year into our marriage, but he totally changes on me , and my fling on the other got married also, but his wife cant give him what he really wants.. a child. so he contacts me and tries so hard to get back with me, and the unhappy wife that i am, i am about to go with him, and he dont mind the kids too. i love both of these men and im just in stuck in the middle, dont know what to do, i just want to know what you all think of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to talk to your husband and tell him how you feel so you guys can make things better. I suggest you should stop talking to this other guy, that in itself is nothing but trouble. Marriage is hard, but if you TRULY love your husband, you wouldn't even have any kind of feelings for another man. Talk to your husband, tell him you're unhappy and that you want to make things better so you are happy. If you're not willing to do that, than how do you think your relationship w/ the other guy will work out? If you really love someone, you wouldn't do that to them....work it out mama....
    SKARISKARA

Answer by SKARISKARA at 5:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I agree with SKARISKARA! talk to your husband if you really love him it will all work out. My husband was unhappy in our marriage a couple of years again and we had a 3 year old and I was 4 months prgo and he never told me and went and slept with my brothers wife. I was devistated! I wish he would have talked o me at that time so we could have talked about it and tried to fix our marriage before it got that far. He relized he wasn't any happier where he had gone. So from experiance on the other side of the situation to be fair to your husband talkto him and discontinue the talking to this other guy b/c all it will bring you is a really big mess and you have children in your situation too. Good luck!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 6:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• u loved your husband enough to get married n have 2 wonderful kids and as for the other guy its not fair to his wife nor is it fair to your husband u both chose to marry other ppl so think about your kids and talk to your husband tell him u feel un happy FIND a way to make things better and stay with him dont lose this relationship and help ruin another womans life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• well shame on you why are you talking to another man if you had been faithful to your husband and him to his wife this conversations would not have taken place..... you know what the right thing is you have two kids grow up.....
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 9:59 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I dont know what to tell you but I can say that I do not respect women at all that stay with there boyfriends and husbands knowing they are going off to war and then mess around on them while they are fighting for our country sorry i dont think it gets any lower than that you should have broke things off with your BF and then started dating!! SHAME ON YOU!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I think you should figure out what's going on in your marriage, cut off all ties with any other man, so you can focus on your marriage alone. Either you're happy with your husband or you're not. You shouldn't jump from one relationship to the next, it sounds like you need to take some time to be with yourself, plus do you really want to be with a guy who's going to cheat on his wife?
    Anonymous

• You haven't been in a real relationship with the other guy... no money issues, no marriage stuff, just fun dating... Remember how fun it is in any new relationship. Consider all you would be leaving, and especially if you are happy with your husband, I would really try to work it out... Sometimes when you are "bored" its fun to think about, and then it gets out of hand... Get it back "in hand". Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 6:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• you made a commitment of marriage and you need to stick with it. the end.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 9:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2008