Maybe this nut needed some glasses? Not to mention mental help..at the tax payers expense of course..

A lib nutjob slashes a professors throat mistaking him for a governor..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• She isn't make him who he is Stacy.
    Just like you and your libby friend are always posting anything they can find about Conservatives?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• What was your point in posting? Just to be inflammatory? It wasn't a question. Why not start your own blog where you can be rude all day and spout your BS to people who care.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Hrrm I didn't say all LIBS are crazy murderers gertielou that was 'getrealmama' actually..

As for using the term 'lefites' just what is wrong with that? lol I am a 'righty' so what? 'Libs'? ..i'm a 'con' whats the problem?

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) 43
    **********************
    You make slamming and bashing "Libs" a theme of ALL your questions,comments,posts and everyone knows you do. Of course,there are a few others here who duplicate your "Lib bashing" and "Obama bashing" too. You are all sheep. You stick together with and spout your prejudices and labeling.
    I am just wondering how you get along in the real world.....must be tough living or working wih you. Unless,of course, you only associate with the other sheep with the same stereotypical thinking,etc..
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• you rockbow downclappinggoodgetrealmama    ITA

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• LOL It's always the leftists with you, isn't it? I am sorry to hear about the attack on the professor. How horrible.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Also...you have to make the job about mental help at taxpayers expense. Perhaps, just maybe, if he DID get mental help at taxpayers expense, this would not have happened. I will never understand why conservatives do not want to provide health services to people who are ill. Exactly HOW are they going to get help for themselves when they can't work? Lets just let them all rot, who cares, as long as MY taxes are low, right?
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Natesmom...You are the perfect example of what happens when you lose all debating skills...you criticize the other side by making sweeping generalizations. 

This guy obviously needed help and did not get it.  Sad b/c this could have probably been avoided.  I wish Cons/Rep would stop playing the " I lost so I am going stay mad until the next election.." card.  It is getting old.  Nobody likes a whiner. 

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Labeling again,huh?" Libs " are not "Leftists" and they are not dangerous killers......sigh....when are you going to get over your hatred for Libs,Democrats? Putting the "Lib" label ( as if Libs are so "bad" )on people who are merely not Republicans is really narrow minded and mean and nasty.
    This guy who slashed someone's throat is obviously mentally ill and doesn't belong to any political party , has no label except "crazy".
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I just shows that there are nut jobs on both side, but at the same time the last few have liberal.

remember the guy who believed in Gores BS?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010