What is your weakness/afraid of?

Do you cringe at the site of blood?

Sunshine2103

Asked by Sunshine2103 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm ok with blood. I cringe when they try to take blood from my baby. I hate seeing the needle go in.
    deminika

Answer by deminika at 10:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I am good with blood, it is vomit that amkes me cringe, along with spit and spiders.
    MomX3LJC

Answer by MomX3LJC at 10:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Snakes........I'm so afraid of them it's crazy.........as for the blood not really , but would be upset if someone was hurt bad, tho I'd help.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Tornadoes and birds flying at my head.
    bosco2085

Answer by bosco2085 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Spiders, bridges over water, heights, and the dark (though I'm in the process of overcoming the last one!)
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I hate being in big crowds of people... I've had panic attacks before from being in a huge crowd.
    blood and bugs and stuff like that never bother me
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• spiders...
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I am terrified of heights & needles. And, I could definitely live without ever seeing another snake, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Blood doesn't bother me it's when you see past the blood like bones or body parts -gags-
    I have a hammer under my car seat because I'm terrified of being trapped in my car under water.
    Being buried alive, spiders (bugs that just look freaky and can inflict pain), Bathrooms (thats what I get for watching scary movies when I was 7 and my parents didn't know)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010