Do you have coffee in the morning?

I make my coffee at home, but I know my sister always has to have Starbucks.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always make my coffee to drink on the way to work, would love to get Starbucks everyday....... but pricey!!!
    juju0707

Answer by juju0707 at 10:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• only if my husband is at home... I don't make it just for me
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No, I have tea with splenda & half'n'half.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 10:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I make my own from Starbuck's Vienna but if I wanted to go out I go to McD's Mac Cafe.
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 10:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Oooohhh..... Now I want Starbucks....... No, I usually don't drink coffee at home... I would much rather have an iced coffee, and those can get pricey.... :D
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 10:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sometimes. Every few days I make my own iced coffees in recycled water bottles. I don't have one every morning, but some mornings I need it to feel human lol. I love coffee but try to stay away, it's so bad for me.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I make it every day at home before I go to work. But today my hubby surprised me at work with a pumpkin latte from Starbucks. :D
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 10:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I want starbucks too now! I haven't had it in ages. It's proven that you wake up better/stay feeling energized longer if you wait an hr after you wake up to have a cup of coffee :) caffeine falsely stimulates you then leads to a mini crash later during the day. I drink coffee, but only at around "brunch" time. Hope this was helpful :)
    TwinMamaKels

Answer by TwinMamaKels at 10:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes, every morning. I have it all ready to go the night before. I only make a half a pot if my husband is away for business (which is much of the time). SBs is a rip off-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I make coffee every morning. Very rarely do I buy it out. Once in awhile if I have a lot of shopping to do at Target I will get a Starbucks since its right in the store.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 11:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2010