has anyone actually tried that KY Intense that they advertise at the bottom of the page? Does it actually do anything or is it just ad hype?

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 10:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh it actually works. The one warning I would give is be very careful if you tend to have allergies or very sensitive skin. "Intense" is exactly what it can be for some in a less than pleasant way.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• does it burn?
    elizabiza

Comment by elizabiza (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My friend tried it and warned me that it makes her man go instantly soft, no matter what! Just a warning.
    paganmom05

Answer by paganmom05 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My parents have, you want me to ask my mom? (They have but I have no intention of asking)have but I don't intend to ask!) LOL!!!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Is it only for a more intense orgasm or does it help with foreplay too and the sexual feelings?
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• the commercial says that it makes it easier to orgasm
    elizabiza

Comment by elizabiza (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It makes the blood come closer to the surface, which makes the nerve endings more receptive. It can cause a burning sensation or warmth. It doesn't do anything for sexual feelings, that's mental not physical.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I t can feel like it burns to some people. It doesn't replace foreplay, but it can help intensify your response to intimate touching.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:17 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It does work. Hard to explain the sensation of it, but it has a "cooling, tingling" effect at first, more intense later on!
    jenniphee

Answer by jenniphee at 12:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have tried and still use it often and it is wonderful
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 1:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010