Im getting the para guard IUD? Anybody have any good or bad input about it, how is your experiences with it. Im nerrvous about it seeing im unknowledged about it...So whats the pros/cons. Thanks

Is the para guard (no hormone) copper iud safe? Is it bad is it opainful, how is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Health

• Birth control guide - MayoClinic.com
    Intrauterine devices (IUDs) are a reversible method of birth control. The copper IUD (ParaGard) is one of two IUDs available by prescription in the United ...
    www.mayoclinic.com/health/birth-control/BI99999/PAGE=BI00023 -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:05 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I was going to get the copper, I went in to have it done and she couldnt get it in, it was veryyyyy painful and I hurt for a couple days after, but I dont think she had ever done it before. I might want to try again later with it but to scared now.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 2, 2008