My last period was the 7th Oct i had unprotective sex 11 days later, could i get pregnent?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything's poss. But usually it goes 14 days after the beginning of your last period.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:14 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Yes. I got pregnant all 3 times on day 11 after my period started. Every woman is different as far as what day they ovulate. It doesn't necessarily have to be 12-14 days after your period starts. It can happen a day or so earlier or later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• not always becouse some times the egg dont take and u just start ur peroide like next month
    mamilkshake

Answer by mamilkshake at 12:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• it could definitely happen. my last period was on the 6th, and i had unprotected sex 13 days later. i have 29-day cycles, though, so it was 2 days before ovulation. i have only gotten pg on the day of ovuation, but you never know. we may be pg buddies. (i guess that's due in july, eh?)
    mandilovell

Answer by mandilovell at 3:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2008