What would you do?

My husband went out to the bar tonight, it was his bosses going away party. He called me and told me he was on his way home. I went outside and hid behind the fence so I could jump out and scare his drunk ass. When the car pulled in he had his arm around this chick in the backseat and then KISSED HER! He said it was a goodbye kiss because it was also her last day at work.....but I don't think that's any excuse! I yelled at him and told him to go inside and then proceeded to scream at her telling her what a skank she is and to get the fuck off of my property before I kick her ass. What do I do? Should I let it go? I can't sleep......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I probably wouldnt be able to let it go. Was it truly a goodbye kiss?? You should know by seeing it. If it was on the lips i think id be concerned. You have to consider your relationship and think if he would ever do something like that. You know him better than anyone else. I think that if he was dumb enough to do it in front of your house then its probably nothing. I really cant say b/c i dont know him. GL
    If you need to talk msg me :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• It was on the lips...I don't think he thought I would be out there. My only concern is he had his arm around her and god only knows if they were making out all the way home....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I WOULDN'T LET IT GO. HOW DISRESPECTFUL OF BOTH OF THEM! GL!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I wouldn't let it go either. He had his arm around her? In the back seat of a car? They kissed on the lips? I mean, I have been close to bosses and co-workers of the opposite sex, but we are talking about a patting hug, not riding home with arms around each other and kissing on the lips. I am extreemly open and touchy feely, I HUG EVERYONE! But there's acceptable hugs as everyone knows, and then unacceptable (when they are taken or you are taken). Try and relax as much as possible before you take it up with him again. Not for his sake, but for yours. If neccissary leave for a little while, clear your mind, figure out what you are going to say. Communication goes a lot better when tempers are in check.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 8:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• kick him to the curve...... u deserve better.....
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 9:52 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Ummmmm im a pretty easy going person and always try to see the rashinal side of things but if I were you I dont think I could find anything rashinal about what happend to you!! I really wouldnt care if it was a goodbye kiss and hello kiss a ha ha my wife doesnt know kiss and personaly at that point if he was freakin resesitating her dumb ass!!! The arm around her thing I dont know that would push my buttons just because I would think ok they have been at the bar and they were drinking now whatelse happend!! I can deal with alot of shit but if my boyfriend did that in front of our house he would be dead!!! or if i found out about it period!! but doing it in front of where you live is just plain disrespectful!! I would just do what is in your heart if you cant deal leave if you can forgive him and let him know you will never tolerate it again then work it out!! Good luck!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• just curious, was it a quick peck or like a making out kinda kiss?
    Anonymous

• I don't kiss my co-workers. He was wrong. I don't know what you'll do about it but good luck!!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i would have kicked her ass... no questions asked. then i would have gone inside and kicked his ass...
    melissa089

Answer by melissa089 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2008