are there any secret shoppers out there ? and how do I get started? thanks

work from home

moontown64

Asked by moontown64 at 7:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• Go to shadowshopper.com and fill out an app. You'll have to get certified; its almost impossible to fail. They will send you a REDICULOUS amount of emails of jobs needed in your area. Its an easy process and you'll have NO problem finding anything :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Is it worth it? How does it work?
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I did secret shopping and it wasn't worth it. the pay was too low for the amount of effort required.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I have a forum on cafemom that covers this. I will add it so when you do a forum search, under looking for new members, it will come up.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• If you are a Secret Shopper, you have to realize you are not working from home. You actually have to get out there and shop. I used to do it for Macey's and Target. I actually called the home offices to check on it. It wasn't really worth it though... With Macey's I had to shop seven different dept. and get names, etc... To me, it was a hassle. There are better things out there. Have you looked into merchandising? Again, you have to actually get out and do assignments, but they can be large or small, depending on what you want. Go to NARMS.com... and check out your area.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• or go to volition.com and get the information for free! They post a lot of companies that you can apply to mystery shop for and pay no fee---why on earth would someone PaY?
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 4:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• NEVER WORKED FOR ME BUT I DID FIND A WORK AT HOME JOB THAT DOES.
    http://website.ws/dashadegeorge08
    DashaDeGeorge08

Answer by DashaDeGeorge08 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Hi and i would like to tell you about a Secret Shopper Site I came across. Its called Secret Shopper Work. They are an awesome company and i'm proud to be part of.

You make $20 dollars for every sheet of offers you complete. Then you make $30 dollars for each person that signs up on your site and completes there 1st page of offers.

We get paid on the 1st and 15th of the month through Paypal.

So if you interested in making some cash for the holidays or just to earn extra money check out my site today. Send me a message if you have any questions follow my link now and starting making money today:

http://www.secretshopperwork.com/r/3576
    becky_sd

Answer by becky_sd at 11:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• http://www.secretshopperwork.com/r/5049 It works for me. It's wonderful. You do it all on the computer. Let me know if you join, thanks
    CookieMom85

Answer by CookieMom85 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2009