My Ex!

Me and my ex spilt up this year after being together 5 years. He is now with someone esle but he and i still talk. Im ashamed to say that we have even slept together a few times! I still beleive there is something still there! But do you you think he still loves me or am i just sex?? I still love him .... but i dont want to hurt his new girlfriend!! clarly he cant be serious about this new girl, if he has cheated on her! What do you think??

chloe118

Asked by chloe118 at 7:39 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I THINK SHAME ON YOU! OF HE WOULD CHEAT ON HER WITH YOU HE'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU. AND OF COURSE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE IT UP HE'LL BE WILLING TO ACCEPT IT. YOU'VE ALREADY HURT THE OTHER GIRL BY SLEEPING WITH HER MAN.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Yea, you really need to stop. myboogiewoogie is right. You shouldn't even want a man like that to love you. How do you know he didnt do the same when he was with you? I would keep your distance. Its not fair to the other woman.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:17 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• yes shame on you girl......you should leave him alone cause the new girl would be very hurt i dont know why he's your ex but could it be he cheated ?..... ..... you know he is with someone else move on and leave her man alone.....
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 9:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Well you were with him for five years thats along time to just forget someone so im sure he still has feelings for you and probably always will!! But he has moved on he has a new GF and you should leave him alone and stop using those feelings aginst him let him be with his new girl and back away.... again u 2 have alot of history and will always probably be in eachothers hearts but keep it at that and stop messing around with him he moved on you need to do the same!! My ex husband and I talk almost everyday and you could say that we are still friends and will we always have feelings for eachother sure.... we were eachothers firsts and we have a little girl together but it stops at that you could not pay me to sleep with him again when we were done we were done and thats how it should be we both moved on so did your ex now its your turn!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• It is probably just sex. If you give it he will take it. Do you really want him because you know he has the capacity to cheat? I'd stay away. There is a reason he is a ex. Take some time for you, and see how you feel after the holidays. Go out with friends, have some fun that isn't about him. Give it some time.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• it's just sex, you're just a piece of ass to him. he doesn't even have to work for it!
    Anonymous

• ive had sex with my ex too, but the second i found out he was dating someone new i cut it off. hes not the only one at fault here. wouldnt you be pissed if he cheated on you? dont do it to someone else
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• You guys have been together for five years..You can't erase the feelings in days or months..The heart needs time to heal, and everyone deals with the healing process there own little way..Sex, yea he'll take whatever you want to give him..What he's thinking..God only knows..He must not really care for himself or the other's he is hurting by doing this..Everyone needs time away to be missed..So if there is any possible way you can make him miss you do it!..Most hearts are alike..He will miss you..You just have to stay away long enough for him to miss you..I know it's hard, I just got outta four year relationship, and a kid with him..It's really hard..But do what makes u happy..If having sex with him makes you happy and heals ur heart ..I say you only live once..Make it worth watching...
    DiddlesMom777

Answer by DiddlesMom777 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• He's not serious about you either. Leftovers? Come on you used to get full course... Leave it be until a new menu is served.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I believe it's just sex for him, an easy lay (no offense). He's having his cake and eating it too. You need to let him go so you can make room in your heart for a new relationship.
    stephanie1076

Answer by stephanie1076 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2008