So what do you think?

Last week there were numerous posts on here about "hatemongering" at a Palin rally (which was found by the Secret Service to be completely "unfounded"). However, remember those were just words, no action. (like the old elementary school saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words may never hurt me") What do you think about these actions taken against every day citizens?

Mentally Challenged Man Says His Vote Wasn't Right
http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?s=9177991

Or this...

Female McCain Supporter Assaulted
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-supporter-assaults-female-m
ccain-volunteer-in-new-york/

How does it make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, apparently this offends no one! A woman is assaulted and a man who is mentally challenged is robbed of his vote, and who were the offenders in both of these situations...Obama supporters! While I doubt all Obama supporters are this way, it certainly sheds a new light on the fact that Obama supporters are listening to their oh mighty great one and "getting in people's faces" as he had once instructed. Nice job Obamanation...are you going to offer your sympathies to the atrocities that were committed in your name?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Unfounded eh? Can you say "bomb" in an airport? What do you think would happen to you if you were going through security and used unfounded words like "It's not like I have explosives on me"..
    Anonymous

• Hey it wasn't me that said "unfounded" it was the Secret Service...take it up with them.
    Anonymous

• These things will never get reported in the mainstream media because they have all decided that Obama MUST be elected. He is the sacred cow that must be made to look good at all costs, and everyone must be persuaded that if they do not vote for him they are racist and putting America on the path to hell.
    Anonymous

• The media is desperate to make Republicans look like a bunch of racists. There were police and SS all over that rally and none of them heard the alleged "kill him" remark. Thus the "unfounded" finding.

But yet all we hear is whining and gnashing of teeth over a story proven to be false! Hypocrisy thy name is liberal!
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 8:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2008