Is anyone else terrified....

of the way they are going after that plumber. The Obama camp and the mainstream meadi have people looking into the man's tax recorrds! All he did was ask a question! So now before I ask a politician a question, when he shows up in MY nieghborhood, I need to make sure i am perfect and all my stuff is politicaly correct?! I am not trying to start anything. I really want to know if this is making anyone think about changing thier vote or even if you are still voting for Obama if this makes you a little aggravated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I COMPLETELY MISSED THIS, WHAT PLUMBER, WHAT HAPPENED?
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Anytime someone makes the media, they flag themselves for contraversy and any other scrutiny.

I'm voting for OBAMA because I think he'll get us back on track faster than McCain.. Nothing against McCain personally, I just agree with Obama's views much more.
    GOBryan

Answer by GOBryan at 8:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• JOE THE PLUMBER, the guy that asked about the tax question about having to pay more if you make $250,000 or more. He said he doesn't make that but hopes to some day and wanted to know why it was fair to tax somebody that worked that hard to earn the extra money. I feel bad for him but i think it cleared up his vote!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:27 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I think is shameful that now people are attacking an average Joe. Its fine by me if the candidates attack each other, but making fun of a man who had a question. Pathetic. Obama came to his neighborhood and was allowing people to ask questions. Obama exposed himself for the socialist he is, and now he and Biden are being thugs and making fun of Joe at their rallies. I thought they liked middle class America? And as for the back taxes that Joe owes...did you know Obama's Campaign treasurer also owes back taxes?
    I think Obama, Biden and the mainstream media should be ashamed of themselves and leave the average Joe alone. Go after the candidates, not Joe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• THANKS KINZLEYSMOMMY!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• cm08

Answer by cm08 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I missed the question, but I saw the reference to it in the last debate. I didn't know that the poor man's face had been broadcast before his personal information was divulged. I think if he had been allowed to be anonymous, that it would have given a lot of people real world applications for the plans being discussed. I think voters do need examples to go by to see how things will effect them.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:32 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• GOBryan....but that's the point. A politician is always being followed by media...so by your reasoning no one should be able to ask a question unless they are ready to be scrutinized! Why aren't they analyzing Obama's response!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• because Bo is the messiah.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:48 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I believe everything gets scrutinized when it's made public.. We just don't always no about it.
    GOBryan

Answer by GOBryan at 8:57 AM on Oct. 18, 2008