Ask a Pagan... (For NON-Pagans) - Part 2

A week or so ago I posted this question and got some great feedback. First off, thanks for what you all gave me they are a great start!
However, I would really like to get some more questions from you all, so I'm reposting...

One of the blogs I've been wanting do is a simple "common questions" blog with answers. I know that many people don't understand Paganism or the beliefs, traditions and whatnot that do or can come with it. SO, I was wondering if some of you would be willing to give me a few basic questions (or complicated ones if you wish) that you have about Paganism or Pagans in general. Feel free to answer anon, just be honest & I'm cool. If you don't want to ask here feel free to PM me...

The more the better, no question is off limits, to basic or to complicated...

Thanks to you all!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Here are the questions I got the last post... As stated I would LOVE more!

what are the most basic pagan beliefs?
    Do you believe in a single deity? Are there several?
    Do pagans have a "master" or "teacher" how do they learn their faith? Do they just make it whatever feels right?
    What happens after you die?

I would love to get my blog posted this week and answer everyone's questions, but really need more! Thanks!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• What are some Pagan Holidays and how do you celebrate them?

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• What does Paganism say about people who do harm? Are there consequences?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010