How many false alarms have you had?

I been to the hospital 4 times, 3 times for contractions and one time for what I thought was my water breaking. how many times have you gone in for false alarms? Were you super depressed like I am when you found out it was a false alarm?

AngelEyva

Asked by AngelEyva at 12:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was induced because at 42 weeks I had had ZERO contractions, so I was only at the hospital once
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I didn't have any. LOL I found out I was pregnant at 19 weeks along. Then, I never really had any symptom or contraction until the day I had an appt. at 40 weeks and 2 days along. As I was getting ready, I had contractions that got stronger and I was in labor and had him 7 hours later. I assume that because it was so uneventful that next time....I am going to have every issue known to man and false alarms and anything else I can think of. Haha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Zero, I try not to go to the hospital until I'm in the pain of my life and contrations are even closer than 5 minutes apart.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• None. I was induced at 39 weeks. I wouldnt have went in until my contractions were close together at regular intervals and i couldnt talk through them. Thats how you pretty well know its real..lol..
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• probably twice with each (5) and most of the time I was right after they went and sent me home, my water was leaking, they said it wasnt I went home, and it broke completely!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010