HAVE ANY IDEAS SHOULD I GET CHILD SUPPORT?

RECENTLY I FOUND THE FATHER OF MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER I TOLD HIM ABOUT HER AND HE WAS OKAY ABOUT HE ACCEPTED HER AND STARTED SEEING HER FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AT HIS SISTERS HOUSE, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST STOPED I TOLD IF HE WANTED A DNA TEST WE COULD GET ONE AND HE WAS LIKE YEAH WHEN I HAD ALREADY MADE THE APPOINTMENT HE WAS LIKE I AM GOING TO DO IT WHEN I WANT NOT WHEN YOU WANT BUT AT FIRST HE TOLD ME TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT (???) ALL THIS HAPPEND IN JANUARY 08 ITS ALREADY OCTOBER 08 AND STILL HE HASNT MADE ANY EFFORT WHATSOEVER TO SEE MY DAUGHTER OR TO GET THINGS STRAIGHT I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF RUMORS ABOUT THINGS HE HAS SAID ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AND WONDER IF THEY ARE TRUE SOMETIMES I WISH I WOULD HAVE A LITTLE PRIDE AND I WOULD CARE LESS BUT ITS MY DAUGHTER I AM TALKING ABOUT AND SHE KNOWS HE HAS DENIED HER WHY DID HE ACCEPT HER FOR 2 WEEKS AND CONFUSE HER PLEASE I NEED SOME ADVICE CAN ANYONE HELP????????????????

ilovemy3kidos

Asked by ilovemy3kidos at 8:58 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in General Parenting

• I think you should go to your local child support office and request child support. They will contact him and he will have the opportunity to ask for a DNA test.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:03 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I agree contact child support services they will help you through the proccess. Your child deserves to be supported by her Father.
    coug70_99

Answer by coug70_99 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Yes child support enforcement office will help you. In my state anyway though when father requests DNA test & it comes back he is the father he has to pay the state back for the cost of the test. So if you were paying for the test anyway that would be better for you. If it comes back he is not (in our state) then nobody pays for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2008