Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I have a stye on my eye

Do I go to the eye doctor or the family physician?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Health

Answers (6)
  • Family doctor will work.

    Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 12:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

  • Neither. Lay a warm wet washcloth on it and it will go away. Not much a doc can/will do.

    Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

  • There isn't alot they can do. It will go away on its own. One thing that helps is to take as hot of a towel as you can stand and lay it on the area. You might want to google treatment to see if there is something else. Usually they are brought on by stress. Have a great weekend ..... :-) Hugs !!!

    Answer by LeJane at 12:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

  • Family doctor will work.

    Answer by CarolineDezon at 12:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

  • Neither. A warm washcloth and a potato, it will take it right dh gets those all the time

    Answer by faithnseansmama at 12:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

  • Family dr.

    Answer by mekarevell at 7:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.