Can you reccommend places for a couple to go in Tunica, MS or Memphis, TN?

I feel trapped in my house and I never get out. I work from home during the day and my dh works 2nd shift. I never get to see him because he sleeps late in the morning and then goes to work around lunch time. We have a trip planned for next month to go to a casino for 2 nights that I am looking forward to. The casinos are in Tunica Mississippi. We will be going on a Friday and coming home on a Sunday. Tunica is only about 30 minutes from Memphis. Where are some fun places that we may want to go to while on our trip?

jnd951999

Asked by jnd951999 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Travel

• Memphis has a GREAT zoo with Pandas and Grizzlies! Really fun walking zoo.
    Also going downtown and walking and going out on the mighty Mississippi is always fun!
    Saturday night car races in West Memphis, Ark (google Riverside Speedway) is a blast!
    Going to Memphis for some great BBQ and walking Beale Street is fun too!
    Go to the Peabody downtown and see the ducks that live on the roof and are marched down the elevator each AM to swim in the fountain in the lobby.

***Be street wise...Memphis is high in crime these days*** :-(
    KonaNannie

Answer by KonaNannie at 1:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010