Gift idea ladies, QUICK ! I only have about 5 hours.........

My aunt and uncle are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary today and I want to take a gift since not many people make that mark these days. Not looking to spend a lot of money just want something that says "I'm proud of you" and have no idea what a good gift idea for this occasion would be. Ive had 7 anniver. of my own but hubby always forgets and I get nothin, LOL. Please share ideas. THanks.

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 9:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• How about A nice photo album and on the front put their early photos together on it. You could just do a nice picture frame with their wedding photo on it. If all else fails, gift card it! lol
    Mom2JesserFly

Answer by Mom2JesserFly at 4:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Go to Things Remembered and get something engraved. They have really nice stuff and their quick and inexpensive! You could even get them a gift card for a nice restaurant so that they can extend their celebration!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:25 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• or a bottle of champagne
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:31 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Fun themed gift basket! :)
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 9:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• All are great ideas, my friend didn't have a wad of cash to spend for her in laws so she gathered up pics of them that spanned their lives together, she put them in a beautiful album and added notations in calligraphy, THEY LOVED IT!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 10:00 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I would call and ask them where they went on their first date...or if you know somewhere they love to go together...and buy them certificates to be able to do that again.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I gave a gift basket with a bottle of wine 2 wine glasses and some candles, Anything else romantic can be added
    mak7232000

Answer by mak7232000 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 18, 2008