If you had a billion dollars........................

Indyk

Asked by Indyk at 1:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always tell DH, if we had a ton of money, I'd build a family neighborhood. Build a house for everyone related to us, plus a few friends, and call it "LastnameVille." Make 4 streets with each of our names attatched to a Blvd, Ave, St, or Rd. It makes me chuckle.
    Really though, I'd probably buy a freaking island, and do whatever the heck I wanted for the rest of my life. Not to say I'd act like the spoiled douche-y celebrities, but I wouldn't be answering to anyone. Every decision made would be because I wanted it to happen, not because I felt like I ought to. I'd donate a lot, to causes close to my heart. But I'd buy what I want in my life too.
    sojourner.

Answer by sojourner. at 1:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Make sure me and my family are financially set for the rest of our lives. My in-law's, my siblings, my mom, my husband's sibling and yes, my good friends I'd help out. And give a lot to "ST, Jude's" because it's for children. I definitly would.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If I had a billion dollars, I'd buy a big slab of land, build a house with solar power capabilities, set aside money for my son to go to college and then start his life afterwards, travel the world, and pay my mother's house off. Did I mention my slab of land and house would be in Pittsburgh ......... and my first purchase would be season tickets to the Penguins!!
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 1:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'd move to tuscany!
    dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'd buy a house & a SUV!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would pay off all of our bills, buy a new house in the country, buy a new car, put money aside for my kids education (college), take a family vacation and I would put some money aside for my great nieces and nephew for their education.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would buy several condo buildings and open up a nice hotel in Buena Park, California.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• buy a house pay off bills help my mom and my father in law. make sure my kids go to college and make sure they have money set aside to help them. Build a homeless shelter in our area because we don't have one and i know what it is like to be homeless. a shelter for abused women and donate to help other causes such as Riley's hospital and St Jude. and invest some. and save some money to.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'd buy my dream home, share with my family, travel, and NEVER work again.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• move and buy a new car
    aemjjs

Answer by aemjjs at 3:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010