WYR have straight hair or curly hair?

My hair is naturally poker straight with NO body and won't even hold a curl. If I pay for a perm, it's flat in a week and a half! I would LOVE to have curly hair!!!!
No amount of hairspray helps, and curling irons are pointless!

Indyk

Asked by Indyk at 1:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in

• I love curly hair. Mine is straight. You always want what you can't have.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have straight hair, I would LOVE curly. My oldest has a head full of curls! I love them to pieces!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Curly hair is overrated. I had curly hair and everyone always complimented me for it, but after I had my first kid, it went bone straight - it's like my prayers were answered!
    dinaca81

Answer by dinaca81 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• straight
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Depends....I'd love to have nice curls. I know people who have curly hair and it's a mess. I guess I'm lucky. I have straight hair but it hold a curl really well. If I ever had 2 hours to spend curling it that is!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• my hair is the same way, yet my older sister has a head full of ringlets! It is so Not fair!!!!!
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 1:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have very wavy hair and if I just let the back dry itself, I get banana curls. I am happy with it being wavy & full because I had a Hairdresser straighen it once and I looked terrible. My face is round and I looked too wierd. I like a wavy casual look better for me.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm totally with you about the straight vs. curly thing! My hair is JUST like that! I hate it so much. I started using some kind of hair glue on my damp hair and scrunching it like crazy until it's almost dry and now sometimes it will look sort of wavy, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My hair is the same way, but I like having it straight!
    mom2abby06

Answer by mom2abby06 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i have straight hair.. i wish i had curly though cause my hair won't even hold a curl or a perm.. :/
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2010