labor?

ok so 1 week i dialated to 1 cm, next week to 2 cm, following week to 3 cm, n this week to 4 cm! my contractions r gettin stronger/painful n r coming more often for the past 3-4 days but no real labor yet ! idk what to do i dnt even wanna eat. im due sep the 25th but my dr dosent think im gonna make it n neither do i but aint nothing happening !

chriskris

Asked by chriskris at 1:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• did you call your dr. Go to the hospital? If you are in labor they can help it along
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Chillax....you still have upwards of 3 weeks before you should even start to worry....try to lay back until baby comes. Maybe find a flea market, mall or craft fair and walk all day.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would just relax and let your baby make the calls. You are almost there.. Labor could start any second.. Just take the time to get everything 100 percent ready for your new little one.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• do lots of walking and when you feel tired rest. drink plenty of water too.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Um, that baby is going to come when it wants lol unfortunately I know that after having two preemies naturally... If you want to slow it down, lay down and rest up... If you want to help it along, walk a lot...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• im not in labor yet tho. . .n yea ive been waiting for her to come herself but i just dialate more but nothing happens
    chriskris

Comment by chriskris (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• That's fine and dandy. That means that you don't have to wait to dilate once labor begins. I was a 4/5 when my labor started.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• walking helps a ton... nipple stimulation too. good luck
    MomsOfTwinGirls

Answer by MomsOfTwinGirls at 1:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• dialating before labor is a good thing. my doc said it means less of a chance of needing a c section or other intervention. it doesnt always mean a shorter labor though.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Walk walk walk and LOTS of sex!!!
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2010