how do you clean soft toys?

I'm sure I could wash some of them in the washer, but what about the ones with rattles or noise makers inside?

JaimiesMom

Asked by JaimiesMom at 9:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I washed them in the washer. If the noise maker is removable then do so but otherwise just use the washer!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• washer and dryer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• washer and drier. the ones with rattles will be fine. the ones with music or whatever probably wont work right after washing but some do. its the price you pay. i learned not to get musical plush toys because of it.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I wash them all in the washer too.... I have killed a couple of stuffed animals... Flluff everywhere, but It is best to get rid of dust mites. than to save a toy
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• the musical ones i would get clorox wipes and wipe them clean - then once they were dry (they dont realy get that wet) then i would use a baby wipe to get any remaining chemical/smell off of them then it was safe and clean to play with.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2008