I lost the registration renewal paper for car..help?

I cant believe I lost it, Ive looked everywhere. My tags expire end of this month, now what do I do? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Check your DMV's online services, to see if you can do the renewal online. Your previous year's registration probably has all the info you need from the renewal cards.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Call DMV they can replace them.....don't know if there is a charge, but probably is.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You can just go to the town hall and tell them you lost it and would like to pay it. They can pull up the information.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My husband didn't have his paper work... so he just went to the dmv with his ID and license plate number... since the truck is in his name - they printed his paper work out so that when we got paid again I could get new tags before they expired..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Just go into the DMV. They have all the information there, you just might not know how much you're going to have to pay. I didn't have mine (moved, and they didn't send it to my new address) a couple of months ago and it wasn't an issue.
    ddwin

Answer by ddwin at 1:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• depends on what state you live in...if you're in NC i can definately help you....I am a title clerk for a dealership and sadly deal with DMV everyday of my life......and no offense if anyone works at a NC DMV office.....ya'll are life savers BUT DMV can be aggrevating!
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• you can renew online usually
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I just got back from my automobile insurance office and they take care of DMV as well. I was able to pay the fees and get my sticker..wahoo! Thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Go to your nearest DMV Office and apply for new regestration
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 10:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010