Did God really create Evil ?

msbrewton

Asked by msbrewton at 1:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God created Free Will. So, people can freely become evil, but I do not think God created evil.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 1:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• All things contain Good and Evil - Including the Gods. So sure, why not, every one of us can.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We were born with freedom of choice, I think evil is in the person themselves.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• FOR ANYONE THAT IS ANSWERING THIS QUESTION... CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK AT THE ONE THAT I JUST POSTED ON Why does Isaiah 45:7 say that God created evil?"
    msbrewton

Comment by msbrewton (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Since there's a possibility there is no god, then I'd say no. All of nature's intelligent creatures have the capability of making choices, for good or ill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes if He created ALL things, it means good and bad. You cannot say he only created good and Satan created bad, because He created Satan. All means all and, ultimately He is responsible for ALL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2010