Who was the dumbest....

female you have ever met?
Why were they?
Did you tell them? Would you still tell them?
Would you tell them today?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• well recently this girl in my class swore she only had two "holes"....you mean to tell me you think you pee out your vagina? It was anatomy class smh....sad that a 26 yr old woman did not know women have three "holes" ...and she has kids! LOL This isn't her first off the wall comment...scary that she's in nursing school...wonder how far she'll get.
    sweetnsassymami

Answer by sweetnsassymami at 7:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Well, there is a woman that I went to nursing school with. She told bald-faced completely obvious whoppers left, right and center, cheated on an exam and got busted, then cried to her judge Daddy to get her out of it, which he did, told everybody she was pregnant, then claimed she lost the baby (we had proof this was a crap story) and she actually missed a final exam because she forgot what day it was supposed to be on and then she lied and said she had a flat tire when she'd already told one of her cronies that she was off looking at a house with her husband, and of course she got away with it. The closest I ever got to seeing her get hers was when a teacher outed her when she claimed she had the highest score on the exit exam in the class, when in reality, I had the highest score. I probably wouldn't tell her off, she's the type that makes charge nurse and we live in a small community.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• many lol. I once met someone who didnt know she was supposed to change the oil in her car, I met someone who thought the reason her car wasnt starting was because her AC was left on (it was in neutral), a friend of mine didnt know till recently that thunder is the sound of lightening
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I had a friend once who didn't drive her car for months because it was broken. Finally she had someone look at it to buy it. He put in part as it was in neutral and it started right up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• knew a woman who was told that brown cows make chocolate milk
    and she believed it!

and she was not 5 years old at the time
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Put it in park I mean!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My uncle's current wife. Well, actually they're seperated at the moment. I would go into detail on her as to why she's so dumb, but it would take about eight responses to cover it all. I have told her before how much I dislike her and how dumb she is. And yes, I would still tell her. I would probably even have more to say to her than I did the first time.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010